So, who saw the President's address?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny you say this cause there are already reports coming out of Israel that they have information rebel troops are planning a chemical strike on Israel from known Assad positions to draw the US into military action against Assad. Basically setting Assad up for American intervention which is exactly what the rebels want. Sad thing is most people in Israel admit openly the lesser of the 2 evils is allowing Assad to remain in power because what will replace him will be far worse not only for Israel but the entire region.

Boy, isn't that the truth ...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should really start with 3 hours of Herman Cain, then 3 of Rush followed by 3 of Hannity, but most of the time they will be talking about products they sell as that's how they make money. See they are radio talk show hosts, so by definition, they talk about things to get people to listen so that they can sell advertisements.

They are entertainers, whereas, the POTUS that you voted for, is an idiot!
The problem is that many people, especially people 67 and older, don't understand that they're just entertainers. Some people think that they are actually legitimate sources of information.

Limbaugh entertains the entertainable. If he quotes a parody web site and doesn't identify it as such, some people get it and some people don't.

You can fill a stadium with people who think professional wrestling is real.
That's entertainment.

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many kids do you have MDP?

3, but they live with there mother most of the time. I didn't see them for a while because I was off the medication, but I have been fine for a month plus and and I know that I have to take the meds everyday and they make me better.

My mom makes sure that I am good and then I'm productive and have had a job now for abit. I see my kids about onceevery two weeks and I just hope that when the bubble goes up and we see the BIG trouble my kids can be close so I can get them and protect them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom