Social Dilemma on Netflix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the most "telling" part of the movie came at the end as the credits ran. All of the social media "experts"said they don't allow their kids to have smart phones or participate in social media.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Technology advances and mankind regresses, I've said it here before.. If I had a magic wand we'd be lickin stamps and on a corded phone.. We have it so we'll look it up and watch it.. We watched POLAR the other night, Good shootin, and decent story line, lot of sex ,, so be warned it's quite bloody too..

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched a few weeks ago. Nothing I really didn't already know. Its scary for the young people for sure. As a guy who has never had facebook or anything other than this and a couple other gun forums Im glad I never got started in social media!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
zuckerface said years ago he knew it would be Anti social and in fact it is... When you see 3 teenage girls walking to school all with phone in hand, there's something wrong..

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Technology advances and mankind regresses, I've said it here before.. If I had a magic wand we'd be lickin stamps and on a corded phone.
Ha! If you regressed my system any more, I'd be usin' smoke signals... :D

I agree, though. Social media has become the downfall of this country. Most young folks seem to have more of a herd mentality rather than individual thinking.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom