What Is the Cheapest Way to Watch TV?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Roku TV's have a lot of free stuff on them, to include weather, and the worthwhile news for me, like reuters and AP. I think they had BBC as well. Maybe newmax or something, I couldn't watch it, reminded me of watching fox/cnn/cbs, but if you're into that sorta thing, its there.

I haven't had cable or even broadcast tv in 10 years. Haven't missed it either. My friends call me when I am about to get hit by bad weather, I have the weather on my phone and eyes on my head. If there's a news story that I have to keep up with i can google it. We have amazon prime, netflix, and apple tv so that the wife can watch her shows and we can almost always find a movie to watch together as well.

If I were in your shoes,
I would go out and buy a basic appletv box.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2044122337...xJ1PZ9TnWXguKwb/3TW30eDw==|tkp:Bk9SR6jChfy0Ygdowload the roku app
if you use amazon prime, then you can watch their tv/movie stuff. Download the app and youre good.
if you need more stuff to watch, set up netflix/hulu/paramount/showtime/etc.

my wife and I have a system where we have netflix/hulu/prime, and if there's some other service she wants to be able to watch a show they have, we'll get it, but we only have one extra thing at a time, and cancel it before adding something else. Between the internet (which we have whether we watch tv or not), roku tv, and 4 streaming services, we pay $150ish a month. Internet is $100 of that and roku is free.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
1690737942093.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom