Someone, please, kill me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone in the Moore area please come by a woman's clothing store called Maurice's and shoot me in the head. I'm easy to spot. I'm the only male. I don't know how I wound up here but I'm dying a slow death. The Mrs does seem to be enjoying herself though. I can feel the testosterone being drained away.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no escaping the duty. All men must feel the pain of the duty. We men must ( sad to say ) be there for the dreaded question that is inevitable ...Does this make my butt look big . You want to tell the truth and say " YES ! ! ! ". But as men we must lie and say no dear.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no escaping the duty. All men must feel the pain of the duty. We men must ( sad to say ) be there for the dreaded question that is inevitable ...Does this make my butt look big . You want to tell the truth and say " YES ! ! ! ". But as men we must lie and say no dear.

and for the love of god DON'T hesitate

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have noticed that for the most part(with a few execptions)

women = shop(look, try, feel, change mind)
men = buy(hey, my size, my brand, and just like the last 20 jeans that I bought)

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like that every time I go grocery shopping with the mrs. Whenever she is shopping she has this slow moseyful gait that bugs that crap out of me. If she would let me shop we would be in and out in a couple minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom