Someone, please, kill me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has pretty much learned to leave me home when she goes shopping. The only trade-off to this is, when she gets home, I get the "look what I bought" show. Everything comes out of the bags and I have to look at every little item. I'm still working my way out of that routine.

I figured out a good work around on this one early on. The solution for us is she has to model everything and I get to be present as she goes through wardrobe changes. :)

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TURN THAT SITUATION AROUND!!!!! From lemons make lemonade!!!

I go to Dillard's, Allyson's Closet,Kokopelli, Ruth Meyers...etc. I know more about perfume, OPI fingernail polish, and Kiehl's than any man here.

The trick is .....take turns ....go to one of her stores, than to one of your stores...continue.

Let me tell you what...MY WIFE...knows more about Fender Telecasters/Stratocaster, Uzi and Mac-10 Submachine guns, Model '97 Winchester shotguns, ALL types of Colt pistols.......Whisky and Bourbon that I like, what cigars I smoke,....the list goes on and on.

When it's time for my birthday, holiday, or just a general surprise...she KNOWS what to buy me as I do for her!!!

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom