Someone, please, kill me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has pretty much learned to leave me home when she goes shopping. The only trade-off to this is, when she gets home, I get the "look what I bought" show. Everything comes out of the bags and I have to look at every little item. I'm still working my way out of that routine.

This is how we roll, let me know when you figure that last part out!

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you my OSA brothers and sisters. You pulled me through a tough time. Pretty touch and go there for a little while. Fortunately, I have the kind of wife that wants adequate testosterone levels in her husband. We left before it was too late. When we got home I had a single malt scotch and watched Pacino and De Nero in the movie Heat. Later on I plugged in an old Star Trek to see Kirk take charge and show how it's done. I'm feel more like my old self again.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I too have been in that slow painful death. I thought about climbing on top of the highest clothes rack and jumping to what would hopefully be my death.

This one made me truly laugh out loud! I'm just glad it didn't cross my mind while I was in a weakened state.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could be worse.... I used to WORK at a store called Cato Fashions.... a women's clothing store.

OMG... tha horrah!!!

Dude, this one put it all in perspective. I'll think of this post every time I'm stuck in a clothing store with my wife. You have my gratitude.....and sympathy.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a ritual I have never understood. I don't want GC to go with me. Because then he knows how much I spent ...

By the time we're leaving I don't give a flying rats a** how much she spent. I just want to leave. Not so bad if we're in a mall or something where I can maybe kill some time. But those shops in more isolated places.....they hurt.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one of my worst days ever: Driving down the road with my wife (she was driving), mother in law, and teenage daughter. wife: "we're going to pull in to penn square real quick". me: " (thinking to myself; "oh crap"). Silence. outcome: Hours and hours later, as the last of my testosterone drains away and i sit obediantly and quietly in the "man chair" of yet another womens clothing/shoe store holding all three purses, wife says the dreaded words: "does this dress make me look fat?" me: " no dear, but you keep eatin' the three enchilada plate like you did at lunch and that might do it". outcome"... Testosterone gone, checkbook likewise cleared, silent treatment and a salad for dinner.

bbwwaaaahhaawwwhhaaawww!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom