something followed me home today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had three of them and would not hesitate in buying another. I sold my last one about a month ago, and miss her. However, the money went to pay for my can, so I am happy......

yea i can see selling one to pay for the can.... its just got the bitter sweet bite

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well guys if your interested she is posted up for sale in the classifieds, had truck problems today and need a new car so here we go gun and the old suburban post in fs section:flybuzz:

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fixed truck, sold truck, kept gun lol! but i got a new camera last night so here is some new pics guys

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet looking gun! There's just something about a no-frills 1911. My compact Rock rock is a great pistol. Had some issues right after I bought it, but found out that most of it was my fault. Now I trust mine completely.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea i just couldnt pass it up and finally shot it yesterday too! i love it, however i bought its big brother yesterday too lol so now i got the compact and full size!

[Broken External Image]

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so the compact stayed and the full size left due to the fact the compact was nicer to shoot for me. and with 495 rounds of 45 i cant wait to shoot it some more

Latest posts

Top Bottom