something followed me home today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep I did alittle bit or reading up before i bought it. I got it from kings pawn on reno in okc and have seen the poor thing laying there for a month or so and decided to buy it.

smTm8q

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I had ticks follow me home. I like yours better. Why do you say "this will be my second, note to all para does not make a great gun anymore nor do they have customer service worth anything"? Their gun is no good?

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nice. I had the 5" full size RIA pistol and I still regret selling it. Definately going to buy another one of these days. Some people prefer RIA's to Kimbers.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I had ticks follow me home. I like yours better. Why do you say "this will be my second, note to all para does not make a great gun anymore nor do they have customer service worth anything"? Their gun is no good?

I will correct that with saying this. The newer Para GI guns in my opinion are not the greatest, mine started to show signs of EXCESSIVE wear and even broke the mag release in half. Upon further inspection i noticed it may be cracking in the frame. I tried to get ahold of paras c.s. and its a damn joke. no answer and no return calls nothing for over a week. so off it went and yes i told the guy who bought it and he said he would get it serviced. So I will NEVER buy another one. but that is just my opinion though:drunk2:

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice buy, its a great lookin gun. Ive eyeballed that same gun a couple times there at kings and a few others, just didnt have the extra cash. It would have been my first 1911. Guess Ill have to start lookin again, not that I can buy one now:anyone:

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had three of them and would not hesitate in buying another. I sold my last one about a month ago, and miss her. However, the money went to pay for my can, so I am happy......

Latest posts

Top Bottom