Something interesting just happened to me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing 3AM. HHMMMM Knock at the door, pistol in one hand phone in the other. Open door? No way in hell!!! Just tell them stay right there, I'm calling you some help i.e. 911, and advise 911 that I'm armed and on the other side of door, and will not open door till I see a uniform officer there. If individual isn't there by the time the police show, I'll give a discription of what I saw. Period!! If I don't know you really, really well, I'm not opening my door at 3AM!!
Sounds like a prudent approach to me. The fine looking lady can be admired through the door peephole while waiting for LE to arrive.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have invited her in and said "Hang on let me clear off a place for you to sit" and proceeded to make sure there was nothing on my face.

I'm happily married so all joking aside you seemed pretty alert and aware of anything that may have been going down. While you very easily could have not opened the door and the story might be pretty much the same I would have likely opened the door too, and been just as cautious. I never would have given her my phone though. I would have called her friend/boyfriend/whoever for her and said "Yeah hey I know its early but your friend ____ is standing in my front yard crying and wanted to call you. I would appreciate it if you came and got her."

Latest posts

Top Bottom