Somethings are just not funny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok after spending time deciding on a new toy I have completed my first AR-15 300 whisper/fireball. Ordered dies and brass for this project and everything arrived but my dies. Got a great email saying they are on backorder until about the 30th. Now I have a great looking rifle and not a round to fire through it. :scream:
Ok now I have finished my rant have a great weekend.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing you can do now is run around the house with the gun, naked, waiting for the zombies. That's what I would do. In fact, the movie's over, I might just do it right now, for kicks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok after spending time deciding on a new toy I have completed my first AR-15 300 whisper/fireball. Ordered dies and brass for this project and everything arrived but my dies. Got a great email saying they are on backorder until about the 30th. Now I have a great looking rifle and not a round to fire through it. :scream:
Ok now I have finished my rant have a great weekend.

I need some more information about the 300 whisper/fireball.

BTW, I don't want to see you run around the house naked. Please delete these pics from any future posts.:yikes2:

royallbinky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time looking at the Whisper. I finally came across a Contender barrel and I snatched it up. I love it, I have loaded light bullets (165's) and heavy (220's) and both shoot like a dream. The light bullets perform similar to a 7.62x39 and the heavy ones are similar to the 30-30 (and sub-sonic). I am actually going to be selling all the other barrels I currently have for my Contender, except the Whisper, it is the reason I am keeping the platform.

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Read up on the .300 AAC Blackout, AAC/ Remington have done the R&D to have it standardized by SAAMI and it is almost identical to the Whisper in performance. The AAC dimensions are slightly larger than the Whisper so your Whisper chamber can be reamed out to AAC dimensions without having to set the barrel back. Remington is making supersonic and subsonic ammo for the AAC, the subsonic ammo from an AAC 7.62 can is quieter than a H&K MP5SD! JD Jones/ SSK Ind. had a great concept and AAC refined and standardized it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BTW, I don't want to see you run around the house naked. Please delete these pics from any future posts.:yikes2:

How come it's always about you guys?? Why can't it be about what I want ... just for once??

cpd23, that's a bummer ... I hate getting stuff I ordered piecemeal ... would rather they just hold it and send it all together ... at once ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom