Somethings are just not funny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a company should be forthright with that information especially since customers are being forthright with their hard earned money. To me its a form of deception because if the customer knows its not in stock then they will most likely take their business elsewhere. However businessess want the orders to keep rolling in so they continue to accept cash for products they dont have.

If a company does that to me I dont think they would get my business again.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a company should be forthright with that information especially since customers are being forthright with their hard earned money. To me its a form of deception because if the customer knows its not in stock then they will most likely take their business elsewhere. However businessess want the orders to keep rolling in so they continue to accept cash for products they dont have.

If a company does that to me I dont think they would get my business again.

+1000!

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well its all together and got to shot it this weekend. Quiet is the first thing i noticed will have to put a Decibel Meter on it to get a good read on it but quieter than a 22LR IMHO. Have a feed problem so going to do some mods on the gas system and see if I can fix that issue. 300 whisper may become may favorite round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom