Sometimes telling the truth can be hard!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Doc Holiday

After the shooting we packed up and I told him I would be more than willing to help him get rid of the "boat anchor" and get a little better quality handgun. The craziest thing is he USES THIS GUN FOR HOME PROTECTION!!!! I do feel bad for him, but he has the money to spend on a better quality gun. He just chose to go "cheap" because he would rather spend the money on other things. Now I totally respect that decision, but when it comes to protection and you have the money that's JUST STUPID!!! Anyways I just wanted to see if others here have experinced the same things before with friends or family?

My family would rip me up and down if I said I were to rely on something even like a Taurus for home defense.

Might as well have shot him some straight advice from the start. Mossberg: Good economical choice. That 380: Dangerous junk. The fact that he liked your Beretta so much gave you an even better angle at setting him on the right path. Get a little more blunt about it. If you can't, your not doing him justice as a friend. Tell him if he insists on being economical with his handgun choice, maybe a Bersa would be acceptable. But not some pot metal gun.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coincidently, Im the one that uses the...even like a Taurus...I like them and they work well for me.
The functionality ,or lack of it ..would concern me, and be my selling point to my friend.
Maybe the huckleberry whose "family" wouldnt even consider a taurus, could arrange to give your friend something he thinks is adequate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom