Sonic And Chili's Announce No-Gun Policies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how is Sonic going to know what is in my car?
From the OP:
A Sonic spokesman said the company will defer to local laws with respect to storing guns in vehicles, but said it will no longer permit firearms in its dining areas.

“We’re asking that customers refrain from bringing guns onto our patios or into our indoor dining areas,” said Patrick Lenow, Sonic's vice president of public relations.
Of course, "we're asking that customers refrain from bringing guns onto our patios" is not the same thing as saying "we will not permit firearms in our dining areas," but why quibble about words...
And Chili's in my bag?
Trust me, nobody cares what's in your murse.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In other news Chilis's will continue to receive my money, most likely not sonic.

I didn't see it mentioned but OKOCA showed up at a Chili's in Tulsa to rally against an Moms Demand Action protest. MDA demanded management force the OCing OKOCA member to leave instead..... Management told MDA to leave and have OKOCA free drinks....

That was at Chipotle's not Chili's

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well in my opinion everyone who does not want to lose even more rights than they already have is to simply give any business that has no gun signs OC or CC is to simply and politely hand the manager a card that reads " me having a carry license tells you that I don't have a felony that I have not been convicted of domestic violence and have had a thorough background check. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOUR CUSTOMERS? and on the other side NO GUNS = NO MONEY FROM ME " then politely leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom