Sons of Guns Will Hayden, child rapist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, from what Stephanie, Kris and his youngest daughter have all said there's no doubt he did it. Apparently threatening to kill anyone who said anything about it. For Stephanie to go into hiding because she's afraid that her father is going to murder her and anyone else who's come out with the truth is pretty bad. Can you imagine how horrible it must have been for her to grow up like that and then live her adult life working side by side with a father who molested her and her sister and had to pretend everything was just fine because if she didn't she was told he would kill her? That's some serious messed up stuff there, this will probably end up as a movie years from now. Those poor girls :(

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy has always been a douche in my eyes. My first impression when watching the show was scumbag! Now it appears that he truly is. Hope the victims and family can find some peace if this story is accurate.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only watched the show once and couldn't make it all the way through it then. I could feel my brain cells dying off as I watched. Anyway, it's taken me a little bit to figure out who all the players are and where they fit in this mess ... I figure if his own family is hiding from him he probably needs to be dispatched sooner rather than later ... :(

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really cannot believe this guy did this. I never thought much of him or his daughter or Kris for that matter but I never could have imagined he had done something like this. Just crazy. And for what has been said by Stephanie and Kris I guarantee its true. He should be given old sparky for this one. Anything else is too easy. Until he meets God. And I just read in American rifleman that red jacket was partnering with a top manufacturer to make some kind of new firearm. Wonder how that's gonna turn out. I pray for all that have been hurt by this. Which seems like a lot.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I just read in American rifleman that red jacket was partnering with a top manufacturer to make some kind of new firearm.

i1156.photobucket.com_albums_p563_RedSoloCup_will2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom