Sons of Guns Will Hayden, child rapist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched it. Not every week but some. It was a stupid show but it had guns and they blew crap up. The people who were in it were mostly stupid. All that being said I have to admit this sickness doesn't surprise me. There is a whole bunch of people dealing with this stuff out there.
I really feel sorry for everyone affected by his actions. I hope they can get past it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only watched the show once and couldn't make it all the way through it then. I could feel my brain cells dying off as I watched. Anyway, it's taken me a little bit to figure out who all the players are and where they fit in this mess ... I figure if his own family is hiding from him he probably needs to be dispatched sooner rather than later ... :(

I've only watched a few of them in the 1st season or two. I only saw 2 guns that I would consider having, their integrally suppressed AK and that .22 retrofit thing that you put a 10-22 in and I think the school teacher guy designed that one. Everything else was just drastically overpriced shizz.

Never really got into it mainly because I thought Will was a douche of the 1st order. I always try to give the benefit of doubt to these reality show characters and figure they are just playing to the script and cameras. But with this guy it just seemed to be too natural. Maybe he'll find a pistol and a round of ammo to save everyone the hassle, because either way, he just done. I say hang him from the nearest tree with piano wire if he doesn't.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a straight up prick. To do what he did, even to his own kid, life in jail should be excessively egregious.
I watched his show not knowing what a subhuman he was.
I hope every night he wakes thinking of the bad things that might happen tomorrow. Just like the children he molested did during his reign of terror.

Latest posts

Top Bottom