Sounds like Trump is getting in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just watched an interview with Megan Kelley. He is forming an exploratory committee. Said he is willing to spend a couple billion of his own money on the race if it looks like he can get the support.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I wish we could get a Pro America candidate from all parties, instead of the same ol pro politician crap that we have been stuck with for the last 30+ years.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He did this last time as well...nothing to see here.
This. After last election my first thought was I that it is a promotional stunt more than anything....

However I got to thinking. He didn't get as successful as he is by making a bunch of bad decisions. Could be that as much as he would like to run, he won't do it if the odds are not in his favor.

I would vote for him just because I think we need leaders to lead the country, not politicians. I voted for Ross Perot way back when and I would have voted for Herman Cain had he made the ticket. Whoever we end up with,I think the last 2 elections prove they better be more right than moderate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom