Speeding ticket question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not necessarily. Plenty of people take pictures holding their phone or camera way out to the side trying to eliminate obstructions such as A-pillars, antennas, and hood ornaments.
actually i think most passengers would take the picture closer to the windshield on the right side of the vehicle, from the studies i have read......

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
actually i think most passengers would take the picture closer to the windshield on the right side of the vehicle, from the studies i have read......
or better yet out the passenger window...

//after looking at the picture again, that pic had to come from the left side of the vehicle as you can see the sensor for daytime running lights in the middle of the dash

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
or better yet out the passenger window...

//after looking at the picture again, that pic had to come from the left side of the vehicle as you can see the sensor for daytime running lights in the middle of the dash
which brings us to the next important question. Is it 2wd or 4wd???

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
reddog just PM'ed me and said he thinks it's nothing but a big conspiracy. He said the LEO had the 50mph sign put there today..
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_couch_1.gif

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm so amazed by people who admit to breaking a law. Then because the facts as they see them are different from the officer, then wonder if they should fight the ticket. So many people are splitting hairs to get what they want, even if its wrong. When i taught fifth grade. My 10 year olds kept trying to do the same thing. Grow up and accept the fine for your mistake ... then do not do it again.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for kicks, today at about 4:45 PM, I actually slowed down to 50mph thru this zone while driving North in my commercial van. You would have thought I was trying to kill people. I had a guy in a maroon Dodge Intrepid camped right on my back bumper who honked at me. And another guy on a black Chevy pickup gave me the finger as he cut back across my front bumper coming back into my lane. Went from being in pretty heavy traffic to not a car in front of me for about a mile. It was kind of fun, I may do it again tomorrow. Good thing I dont get road rage easily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom