Speeding ticket question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all the genius people who think it's a 55mph zone...

i528.photobucket.com_albums_dd323_jwhitney1320_20120827_105022.jpg

Man why you gotta come in here with evidence and proof and stuff man. That's just like crazy talk and stuff.

I think the OP should go to court and fight it and then get tapped for the full ride 19 over.

I mean really you caught a break the fine didn't get doubled for the construction zone, you got wrote for the statutory minimum with no points and you admitted you were going faster than the maximum posted limit when there isn't a construction zone with decreased speed. Yeah Oklahoma's statutory minimum fine sucks balls but hey if you can't afford to play then pay attention to the signs.

Ya'll haven't seen some of the tickets I have had in the past, but I can tell you what every one I got there were a 1000 when I didn't get caught for being just as stupid, or worse.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yea I've never slowed down through there. There isn't any construction going on!! No I've had quite a few tickets about 10 years ago. Most recent was about 3 years ago. Improper passing on the right. Another bs ticket. I may go talk to the da. But I agree. No one slows down through there.

Wait I know this one from elementary school, "Well everyone else jumped off the bridge...."

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
penismightier said:
It did say 55 about 1/2-3/4 miles earlier. So that may be what you saw.

Only about 35, wanted to make sure I got a CLEAR picture of the sign so that there would be no question in anyone's mind.

Yea that's the sign I saw was the one back a little ways. Oh well. It happens thanks for the pic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom