Speedloaders for GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstone

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it looks like everyone is leaning towards the HKS speedloaders for the GP100. I was wondering what everyones thoughts were on this and if maybe there is a better one on the market. Also im in the market for some grips for the GP100 also. I have been thinking about getting some houges which also seems like the popular choice. Just wondering what everyones thoughts are and if maybe some recommends a site to pick these items up at so i can save on shipping. (did a thread search before i posted this and couldnt find the answers to these questions)

thanks
Jstone

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have used the HKS and like them. Safariland has a few variants as well that are nice. Depends on what you want. the ones with a larger handle are easier to use. However, they are not as concealable. I seem to use the Comp II by safariland most. Although, I like the feel of the HKS better. :homer:

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh. HKS works, but Safariland Comp II s are faster: Cactus Tac (just the first site that came up). Basically, you plug the loader in, it ejects the shells into the cylinder. They do not "release" when dropped, etc, and you do not have to turn a knob to release them. I use Comps or Speedstrips (slower, but conceal much better).

Latest posts

Top Bottom