Stocking Up on Mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm shocked at how many AK-V variants they have in stock right now, they generally go pretty quick. They have two things in stock right now you might want to consider buying, the "banana mag" and the emergency repair kit. The banana mag is $29, but looks oh so cool and while I've never needed my emergency repair kit it's good to have. It will also fit in the grip compartment, so you never have to look for it.

Showed those banana mags to the wife. They're pretty cool! I may grab one. They weren't in stock when I ordered.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I could afford more mags for my Mini 14 and P89. My Promags for the mini are ok but could be better. Sadly Ruger 30 rd mags are almost 3 times the price. I also need ammo bad but no takers on my trade stuff yet.

It’s cool, Rick. Nobody is going to ask you to be out on the front line.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be the guy sitting on the porch saying "Get off of my lawn!" :P

Seriously I would walk point if you guys are not afraid of my O2 giving us away. Not that loud but when things are quite you can hear it.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be the guy sitting on the porch saying "Get off of my lawn!" :P

Seriously I would walk point if you guys are not afraid of my O2 giving us away. Not that loud but when things are quite you can hear it.
Hoveround with a tripod mounted up front for precision fun and armored 02 holder. The latest in small scale armored vehicles….

I’d be more afraid of when the o2 tank gets shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom