Stocking Up on Mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I just bought 10 mags and got a free AK-V. And with all the bitchin' about AKs and how much I don't like them. :angry3:

An AK-style gun in 9mm just seemed like a cool idea. And, to the AFT, I promise I'll only "occasionally" shoulder this gun. Please don't shoot my dog...

Freakin' PSA and their "Daily Deals" are gonna send me to the poor house:

View attachment 287073
I'm shocked at how many AK-V variants they have in stock right now, they generally go pretty quick. They have two things in stock right now you might want to consider buying, the "banana mag" and the emergency repair kit. The banana mag is $29, but looks oh so cool and while I've never needed my emergency repair kit it's good to have. It will also fit in the grip compartment, so you never have to look for it.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No I think most of them are a bunch of losers and liars. But most of them will not vote for any significant gun laws.
I sure hope you are right but I remember 10 years of hell quite vividly. There's a reason it sunset after 10 years. They knew it was unconstitutional but did it anyway.

I need some cash for vacation so I'll be putting up my TRP 1911 and Beretta Shotgun not my stuff that could get banned.

The good news is there are 10x the ARs in the wild compared to last time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom