Storm Area 51

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a fan of Sam Jackson everything he is in he plays the same angry dude. This is my favorite edit though -- I have had it with these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is really a planned operation by the government. There really are aliens on the site and they are running low on supplies for food and experimentation. With this event planned this far in advance, military scouts can pick and choose the best subjects for the aliens to eat and probe. All the aliens have to do is fill out a menu and a questionnaire, give it to the scouts and their choices for dinner and two legged lab rats are ripe for picking.

No need for the aliens to sneak around and use mind control and abduction, just some creative advertising and they come to you. It should have been done years ago. What the scouts and aliens have to be concerned about is the fried brains of the Californians and the Antifas and some certain politicians. Can you imagine what that could do to their digestive system or what may leak out when they get probed or their brains leak out?

Will there be enough hazmat suits to go around? Do we have enough supplies to decontaminate afterwards? We need to get a go fund me account to assist Area 51.

Latest posts

Top Bottom