Stranded?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started in Choctaw to take my wife to work at NW 50th & Penn. Made it to the highway before her boss told her not to come in. On the way back home we stopped to pull out the mailman who was stuck just off Douglas. I only saw maybe 6 cars stuck in various places. I expected to see more. I think it more will get stuck as people get brave.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The snow rhino will help...

ai576.photobucket.com_albums_ss208_havsummfun_Snow.jpg

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the offers I had to come to work, essential service at the Baptist hospital. Can't post from my old phone hope to get back home after 1430 If anyoneknows how waterloo road is west of hwy 74 to county line give me a shout. It can drift shut

Thanks

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is an awesome idea. My cell phone is a work phone and, thusly, can't get to OSA. I was stuck for two hours on I-44 this morning. I tried and tried to dig out and finally gave up. Eventually, someone stopped and gave me a ride a couple miles down the freeway to near the 11th st. exit. I walked down to QT and waited there for a while. My brother in law came to get me. Had I spent another few mins out there, I'd have started having problems. The issue now is how to get my car off the damned freeway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom