Stranded?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anybody is in tulsa riding around pulling folks out of the drifts and would like some company and help in hooking up chains, shoveling or anything then I am available, You will have to pick me up because neither of my pick-ups are 4wd.

redline

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One more In t-town with a 4x4 willing to help a stuck OSAer but if you were dumb enough to try and drive a camero out in this NO HELP FOR YOU !!!! lol jk
If you guys have to go out be safe

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I made it out of my shop through the 3' snow drift by using a lot of skinny pedal and the "stuck in the mud" trick of cycling the steering wheel left to right. However, this is my driveway shot. I would almost be guaranteed to not make it to the road without a lot of effort. Looks like unless there is an emergency, I will be staying in the warm abode.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone been out on the main roads in Tulsa recently? I was at work last night and have to go back at 6pm since I am "essential" staff. Funny thing is I live just under 2 miles from work and barely made it home this morning.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for being willing to help Steve, my wife had to work, St. Johns BA lab manager. Got stuck when one of my tire chains took a dump and broke after I dropped her off.

Hey BA plow your fricken major arteries. Once I got back into tulsa I did ok until the neighborhood.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im waiting on Dennis to say "Im ready to help" Then i can go out to play. He's prolly the closest to me at somewhere around 25 miles away. But dont think i need him!
I cant post pics of my brown truck cause it was seized from the GW after i shot a few deer from the road. HAHAHA thats funny right there.
ai124.photobucket.com_albums_p19_twocanchoo35_IMG_0168.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im waiting on Dennis to say "Im ready to help" Then i can go out to play. He's prolly the closest to me at somewhere around 25 miles away. But dont think i need him!
]

I'm ready to help!!
Boss told us to bail out of the power plant at 1330, so go ahead and hit the road. Call me if you need help. :D

Seriously, Anybody in the Ponca stuck or needing to get out, let me know

Latest posts

Top Bottom