Striper Fishing 4/23 Lake Texoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhoppis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went out Friday evening and caught 33 Striper in a hour by Caney creek. Here are some pics

Attachments

• DSCN3350 [].JPG
    DSCN3350 [].JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN3348 [].JPG
    DSCN3348 [].JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 227

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not bad. Hard to beat fighting a fish into the boat. doesn't matter how big or small the fish it. Big fish you get a good story. Small fish you get a good story and a laugh.

We are going to be thawing out the last few bags we have from last years summer slaughter from Texoma to fry up on Sunday.

Reminds me that I need to go restring my reals. might get that done this weekend.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be taking off and heading down there this weekend. Apparently there is a decent lure and topwater bite in the shallows around the islands. Probably around sun up and sun down.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Six Old Geezers Fishing Reports

Just to make you drool some more.

Its always fun to read the fishing reports from this website. Most of the guys posting on this site are guides that are on the water every day. So you get some constant updates. Not just weekenders heading out for some fish.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Six Old Geezers Fishing Reports

Just to make you drool some more.

Its always fun to read the fishing reports from this website. Most of the guys posting on this site are guides that are on the water every day. So you get some constant updates. Not just weekenders heading out for some fish.

That's one of my favorites. Always got to check the geezers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom