Stupid people on new years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not going to do one bit of good to call the police unless you know exactly who they are and are willing to sign a complaint. They are busy tonight, very busy.

I don't care how busy they are. A bunch of drunkards shooting guns into the air warrants a call to the cops. At least they'd know the general area.

jimeradams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well people are stupid in Broken Arrow. I live in a quiet area south of 111th near Elm Pl. At midnight it sounded like someone was in the street firing off a firearm. About 10 rounds and it sounded close. I can see if your in the country but in the neighborhood. Very dangerous.

That doesn't surprise me at all! Seems like we've always lived near ignorant folks who felt they had show the world how stupid they really are, especially at New Years!

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well people are stupid in Broken Arrow. I live in a quiet area south of 111th near Elm Pl. At midnight it sounded like someone was in the street firing off a firearm. About 10 rounds and it sounded close. I can see if your in the country but in the neighborhood. Very dangerous.
Sorry. Didn't mean to keep you up!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah I live in MWC city on the east side and it sounded like a war zone! I think more guns than fireworks! A little unnerving especially considering the direction they were ALL coming from.

Yup, heard it from my location in MWC as well, near FullAuto's position....lots of trailer park redneck celebratin' going on.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My dumbass neighbor decided to fire off 5 rds at 1:30 am. Too bad they didn't come back down on his head. Would have done the hood a lot of good.

HKP7M13

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is just something about a triple charge of Tanerite and a full auto mag dump in the backyard at midnight that brings in the new year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom