Sugar daddies: The new way to pay off college loans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't read all the posts, but when the title said sugar daddies that rang a bell. I have a long time friend from OSU days in the sixties, native of Stillwater. Several years ago having lived in Dallas for many years and divorced he was/is pretty good at finding "things", well if I remember correctly the first site he found was www.sugardaddies.com. Don't know if they were/are in college but the world is full of them. Now he is younger than me, but per my last conversation with him he was not having much luck, or he being older and wiser helps. His early days on sugardaddies.com the women ran scams. They would want him to send the money for a plane ticket or whatever, and he never fell for that. Many things happen out there. That is what little I know of it. OH, they would send all kinds of pics to him, of course to entice him.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a couple of buddies that had "arrangements". They didn't end well. I told both of them that they couldn't keep sleeping with someone without either them or the girls getting attached emotionally. They both wished they had listened to Ole JB.

These arrangements are nice in theory, but you have to wonder about the morals and mental stability of the participants. Actually, you don't have to wonder ha ha ha.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a couple of buddies that had "arrangements". They didn't end well. I told both of them that they couldn't keep sleeping with someone without either them or the girls getting attached emotionally. They both wished they had listened to Ole JB.

These arrangements are nice in theory, but you have to wonder about the morals and mental stability of the participants. Actually, you don't have to wonder ha ha ha.
Won't go into detail with my friend from the earlier post, Bill is not in it for the long run. Know what I mean George?

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sending a gal your way on the house.

Thanks, but no thanks, and I do appreciate the thought, I am very, very happy with Mrs. LW. I will send her to Bill in Stillwater. I wish you could hear the stories of excuses he gets and so forth, and take my word on this he is pretty good at weeding them out. When living in Dallas, well, just saying, there is more than enough out there but keep the hand on the wallet.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know, with all the free money Obama is giving away for college, it might be possible to send a few of them to college for just doing a little paperwork shuffle.

Not that I'm going to look seriously into that or anything...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Actually they are quite nice in practice also ... Just gonna screen carefully ...

There was a time (way, way, way before GC) when I wouldn't date a man who was single. He had to be married or I wasn't interested. Not because I thought married men were sexier or anything like that ... because married men ALWAYS go home to somebody else. I had enough problems ... I didn't need a man for anything other than a little entertainment occasionally. Single guys were way too prone to think that they were something I couldn't do with out. Not the married ones ... They always had to be home in a couple of hours and couldn't pester me all that often because of family commitments.

Every once in a while a married guy would hint at how "nice it would be" if we could make our arrangement something it was not. Didn't happen often but it did happen. That was the last time those guys ever saw me. I'm pretty sure me jumping straight up outta bed and screaming at them to get out made them wonder about my mental stability ... if so, it had the desired effect! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom