Sugar daddies: The new way to pay off college loans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then you have paid for sex!

LOL ... (that's NOT funny ...)

GC told me one time that he just THOUGHT his ex-wife was the most expensive mistake he'd ever made ... haha! ... Oh ... wait ... BAH!!

I have a male friend who shall remain nameless ... he enjoys the company of dancers but complains that once he stops giving them money they don't come 'round no more ... I have told him more times than I can count that what he sees as a budding relationship they see as a business transaction ... nothing personal because to them it's really nothing personal.

I was a bartender back in the day. My boyfriend was the DJ. He complained CONSTANTLY that I flirted too much and paid too much attention to certain patrons. Told him in no uncertain terms that until he was willing to make up what I would lose in tips that he need not complain to me ... Dumb *** ... He was like 99% of the rest of the men I knew ... thought I was looking for a husband ... Nope, not hardly ... I was looking for money to pay the bills ...

I'm not sure I understand why that is so difficult for men to understand.

GC is the only man I have ever known who truly "gets it". I can talk to anybody any time anywhere and he is just fine. Not a jealous bone in his body as far as I can tell -- thank goodness ... Of course, he pays dearly for my loyalty ... lol

And for you dullards who don't know better, that's a J.O.K.E. kinda ... sorta ... ;) No really ...

Somehow this post has gotten a little out of hand! Haha!

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep, too funny!
When I use to give blood they always ask if i have paid for sex.
Of course I always answered "YES". And when they asked about it, I said yes I've been married for XX Years!!
You can joke all you want, but marriage is give and take! I'm given her money and she's takin it.
And then if she's happy, I get things I want!
It's a pay as you go arrangement, without the contract for $$$!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, too funny!
When I use to give blood they always ask if i have paid for sex.
Of course I always answered "YES". And when they asked about it, I said yes I've been married for XX Years!!
You can joke all you want, but marriage is give and take! I'm given her money and she's takin it.
And then if she's happy, I get things I want!
It's a pay as you go arrangement, without the contract for $$$!

Like a monkey and a pony?

I really want them.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep!! I give up a lot of freedom and do lots of things I'm not fond of for the privilege of spending GC's money.

It's a fair trade overall, I think.

GC's ex- told me one time that we deserved each other. I told her she had no idea just how true that was. Think it kinda pissed her off ... LOL

But she was right. Don't know anybody else who'd put up with either one of us ... :yikes2:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL @ Peanut.

They need to legalize prostitution anyways. Straight up prostitution is a lot less creepy than some 50 year old toolshed dragging a 20 year old girl around town and giving her $1000 a day for it. What do they talk about at dinner? Other young girls they've paid to fawk them?

I was a bartender back in the day. My boyfriend was the DJ. He complained CONSTANTLY that I flirted too much and paid too much attention to certain patrons. Told him in no uncertain terms that until he was willing to make up what I would lose in tips that he need not complain to me ... Dumb *** ... He was like 99% of the rest of the men I knew ... thought I was looking for a husband ... Nope, not hardly ... I was looking for money to pay the bills ...

I'm not sure I understand why that is so difficult for men to understand.

Because men are borderline retarded in regards to this. Every guy here knows a guy that thinks the waitress is always hitting on him when she's really just working and mumbling insults about you under her breath when she turns her back. If you don't know one, then you're that guy.

HuffPost has more on this article, including a video:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/29/seeking-arrangement-college-students_n_913373.html?page=1

Once in Greenwich, a man who appeared significantly older than his advertised age of 42 greeted Taylor at the train station and then drove her to the largest house she had ever seen. He changed into his swimming trunks, she put on a skimpy bathing suit, and then, by the side of his pool, she rubbed sunscreen into the folds of his sagging back -- bracing herself to endure an afternoon of sex with someone she suspected was actually about 30 years her senior.

Right before:

SugarDaddyMeet.com defines a sugar baby as an "attractive and young woman. Beautiful, intelligent, and classy college students, aspiring actresses or models.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHA.....HA....HA....Ha....ha...HA!

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had several pre-med buddies in college who had to watch out for the gold diggers.
They called it getting a "Mrs."degree. Where else could a woman go or a father send
his daughter to marry a doctor,lawyer,banker.......college.

Cobiba

Kind of sounds like the sports programs, play amateur for a few years and hope you get "signed" to a big contract.

Latest posts

Top Bottom