Supplies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and not accepting backorders.

BACKORDERS: (Effective 01/29/13 at 8 AM ET)
Due to the overwhelming number of orders and the extreme supply shortages we are temporarily discontinuing our policy of accepting backorders. Over the past two months we have done everything we can to keep up with the orders including hiring several new employees and working 7 days a week. However, recently we have come to the realization that we simply can not continue to take orders for items that we have no idea when will be available, nor can we expect customers to continue to wait 4-6 weeks for us to process their in stock orders. Orders that are placed for items listed as "Out of Stock" on the website will be immediately canceled. All customers who have backorders in our system currently will not be affected and these orders will be processed as soon as the items come available. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Bryan Richardson

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
and not accepting backorders.

BACKORDERS: (Effective 01/29/13 at 8 AM ET)
Due to the overwhelming number of orders and the extreme supply shortages we are temporarily discontinuing our policy of accepting backorders. Over the past two months we have done everything we can to keep up with the orders including hiring several new employees and working 7 days a week. However, recently we have come to the realization that we simply can not continue to take orders for items that we have no idea when will be available, nor can we expect customers to continue to wait 4-6 weeks for us to process their in stock orders. Orders that are placed for items listed as "Out of Stock" on the website will be immediately canceled. All customers who have backorders in our system currently will not be affected and these orders will be processed as soon as the items come available. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Bryan Richardson

I ordered 16lbs a month ago, just today got the invoice. They must be SWAMPED!!!! :faint:

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just hope a lot more stores like this start putting limits on components, obviously a lot more people have more money than I do which doesn't make it easy when I need supplies.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I almost felt like hoarding..but did not..I did get 2 8lb jugs of 4064 and 1 brick of primers for all 3 sizes i use and some
165gr sierra HPBT bullets 7 boxes of those and an 4Lb jug of bullseye on my last trip to sears.
Just got off the phone with them and they are out of varget and 4064 and no primers that i use..they do have
large magnum rifle primers and stated some regular rifle primers in cci #34 only which is a good strong primer.
next powder truck in about 2 weeks..as they just got one 2 weeks ago and get 1 once a month

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got about 5lbs Varget in 1lb cans I'm not gonna use if you need it. I think I might list it in the classifieds for what I have in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom