Supreme Court Justice Scalia will not be down for Breakfast....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry kids, McConnell will protect us. Just as soon as he finds his nut sack.

Oh wait, my bad; he'll totally turn turtle and talk about how he'd just LOVE to stop a new appointment, but you know, they don't have at least 60 votes.... blah, blah, blah.

Had to make a deal...

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope people actually realize how serious this really is. It's not a question of if Obama will nominate someone, but a Question of when. We all know that he will jump on this chance. He probably jumped with joy when he hears Scalia died. I have no faith in our worthless senate. They haven't done a bit of good. Why believe they would now? If a liberal gets it we WILL lose all of our 2A rights. That is a guarantee. And maybe several more. This is the opportunity the liberals have been waiting for. God be with us all.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With GOP leaders like Obama’s “Byotch” McConnell, former House Speaker John “Bawlbaby” Boehner, GOP ruling class/establishment plantation overseer “Massa” Rove, numerous gutless/eunuch RINO’s who are presidential candidates and other gutless/eunuch RINO’s who are too numerous to mention, we are totally heading over the cliff.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could he nominate AG Lynch? She's only 56 and would give him a solid 3 decades of ruining the country. 10 RINO's already crossed the aisle to confirm her once. Two of those traitors were McConnell and Graham! :mad:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the news of all the lay offs everywhere, including my company that grew up with the U.S. Government...I'm becoming very cautious and somewhat paranoid. Wtf? I didn't want to be "this guy".

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the news of all the lay offs everywhere, including my company that grew up with the U.S. Government...I'm becoming very cautious and somewhat paranoid. Wtf? I didn't want to be "this guy".

No doubt... I've never been into conspiracy theories and such. And hated the paranoid ideology. But man... it's sure hard to deny the direction some of the things that have been happening in our country. :(

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No doubt... I've never been into conspiracy theories and such. And hated the paranoid ideology. But man... it's sure hard to deny the direction some of the things that have been happening in our country. :(

Maybe the establishment progressives realized that Cruz has a solid chance at undermining their last 50 years of progress and decided the only way to ensure their plan to completion is take the judicial branch. Maybe a timely death of the most conservative judge endures that...
Conspiracy hat off now.

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Read 1 Samuel 8. No reason to be surprised. Odd that folk fear the masters they vote for but could care less about the reality of a life turned away from our Creator. Can't serve God and mammon but that seems to be of little consequence to most folk as they blindly stumble along in fear of the criminals in suits they select to be their gods. I recall when Obama came along and groups of youth were prostrating themselves at his feet with marches, chants and other forms of idolatry. A master in a black robe whose body dies and everyone goes nuts out of fear worrying about what the remaining masters will do to their rights.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, unless they have majorities in the three branches of .gov, "legislation from the bench" is about the only way that the left gets their ideologies, agendas, etc. advanced and made into law. About the only exception to this is when they have enough eunuch/gutless RINO's that will capitulate/acquiesce and vote with them. One of the few exceptions to this was Obamacare where few if any Republicans voted for it. Yes, Scalias passing will be a set back for conservatives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom