Feds Ask Supreme Court to Decide if Weed Smokers, Non-Violent Felons Can Own Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread but I have a question, if you know. My meds (Oxy) only take the edge off my pain. Lots of days where that isn't good enough and and spend my day hiding in a dark bedroom. My problem is drinking and pot (not the heavy duty strains out there today -- we are talking the Mexican seeds and stems 😉😂 from the late 70s, early 80s) left me non-functional. If I leave pain management they won't let me come back. And they don't allow pot use or drinking while you are seeing them. Ok ... To my question -- are there strains of MJ that would cut the sharpness off my pain and still leave me upright?? And able to put a coherent sentence together?? And maybe get the dishes washed before Grumpy gets home from work?? 🤷

ETA: DAMN!! That post looks like I've already had a couple tokes. Lol I think I fixed everything. 🤦😂😂
A heard this from a friend that the Sativa strain has primarily an energizing effect, while indica strain has a relaxing effect. So, an upper or a downer type of high, so to speak. At least that’s what my friend told me.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread but I have a question, if you know. My meds (Oxy) only take the edge off my pain. Lots of days where that isn't good enough and and spend my day hiding in a dark bedroom. My problem is drinking and pot (not the heavy duty strains out there today -- we are talking the Mexican seeds and stems 😉😂 from the late 70s, early 80s) left me non-functional. If I leave pain management they won't let me come back. And they don't allow pot use or drinking while you are seeing them. Ok ... To my question -- are there strains of MJ that would cut the sharpness off my pain and still leave me upright?? And able to put a coherent sentence together?? And maybe get the dishes washed before Grumpy gets home from work?? 🤷

ETA: DAMN!! That post looks like I've already had a couple tokes. Lol I think I fixed everything. 🤦😂😂
From what I heard, it has to do with at what stage it was harvested. Peak thc gives you the high energy home high. Once the THC starts to degrade it turns to cbdn or something and gives you the couch lock . I don't have any experience with what to look for.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A heard this from a friend that the Sativa strain has primarily an energizing effect, while indica strain has a relaxing effect. So, an upper or a downer type of high, so to speak. At least that’s what my friend told me.

From what I heard, it has to do with at what stage it was harvested. Peak thc gives you the high energy home high. Once the THC starts to degrade it turns to cbdn or something and gives you the couch lock . I don't have any experience with what to look for.

Ok guys. Thanks for the replies. Grumpy is not as quite deadset against it as he was in the beginning. Something about seeing the person you say is your whole life curled up in the fetal position in a dark room with an ice pack covering her eyes, begging God (or whatever power that might have an ounce of empathy in their soul) to just make it stop to change your outlook on certain things. That, and I'm just a stubborn ***** who finally wore him down. 😉 Honestly, my biggest fear is I will leave pain management to try this and it won't work for me for some reason. Then I will be stuck. And I'm not gonna lie -- I'm not sure how long I would last if I couldn't get at least the bare minimum of relief that I get now. It's weird. Everybody sympathizes with me but nobody really wants to help me either. Like "Damn. I bet that DOES hurt ... NEXT ..." 🙄 If I wasn't just a plain old stubborn hag I'd already be in the afterlife. But I can't go off and leave Grumpy. Who would take care of him?? Hell, the man can't find the dish soap without help ... 🙄🙄😉😂😂😂

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yes. You will get relief. Varying strains will and do varying relief. Find what helps and you can get it in edibles as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom