Feds Ask Supreme Court to Decide if Weed Smokers, Non-Violent Felons Can Own Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but the founding fathers had it set up so that once you pay your debt, you get full rights again. Not 100% sure I agree with it, but that's a good start. I don't want someone to get hurt because they committed a felony and once they were released, they had a break in and were attacked.
You can get a felony for sneezing and farting at the same time in some states.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a person pays their debt then yes. Unless you committed your crime with a gun, the your penalty follows you to the grave or cremation. Your choice by all means.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just attended the funeral of a dear friend who died of painful cancer. Her medical weed kept her attitude good and helped where morphine didnt. She was worried about the whole weed and gun rights issue as she had past life reasons to always be armed.
To me logically it is Hippa protected information and no government agency should interfere ever.

If ABC agencies want to make arrest, go after criminals in their own agencies and throughout government before We The People.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just attended the funeral of a dear friend who died of painful cancer. Her medical weed kept her attitude good and helped where morphine didnt. She was worried about the whole weed and gun rights issue as she had past life reasons to always be armed.
To me logically it is Hippa protected information and no government agency should interfere ever.

If ABC agencies want to make arrest, go after criminals in their own agencies and throughout government before We The People.

Not to derail the thread but I have a question, if you know. My meds (Oxy) only take the edge off my pain. Lots of days where that isn't good enough and and spend my day hiding in a dark bedroom. My problem is drinking and pot (not the heavy duty strains out there today -- we are talking the Mexican seeds and stems 😉😂 from the late 70s, early 80s) left me non-functional. If I leave pain management they won't let me come back. And they don't allow pot use or drinking while you are seeing them. Ok ... To my question -- are there strains of MJ that would cut the sharpness off my pain and still leave me upright?? And able to put a coherent sentence together?? And maybe get the dishes washed before Grumpy gets home from work?? 🤷

ETA: DAMN!! That post looks like I've already had a couple tokes. Lol I think I fixed everything. 🤦😂😂

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It’s not HIPAA protected. The HIPAA law includes exceptions for criminal conduct-as well as other exceptions where the government is supposed to be notified.

Latest posts

Top Bottom