Supreme Court Pick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope he gets confirmed. I dont know how possibley at least 4-5 seats dont become republican in the senate with maybe a loss of 2 republican seats, but i feel better now. One issue is that I think they need to make mccain resign as he really cant do much and should concentrate on his health instead of harming the trump agenda. There are also the two rinos in collins and murkowski. Collins is our best choice for maine, but murkowski is really not a good fit for her state values. Then again when she gets beat in a primary she just takes her ball and goes home and does a write in

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope he gets confirmed. I dont know how possibley at least 4-5 seats dont become republican in the senate with maybe a loss of 2 republican seats, but i feel better now. One issue is that I think they need to make mccain resign as he really cant do much and should concentrate on his health instead of harming the trump agenda. There are also the two rinos in collins and murkowski. Collins is our best choice for maine, but murkowski is really not a good fit for her state values. Then again when she gets beat in a primary she just takes her ball and goes home and does a write in
McCain certainly needs to go away, but it's not going to happen. He is an anti-Trumper to the day of his death bed, and according to the decorum of the Senate that is stupid, he is allowed to continue even if his brain is dead.
Collins and Murkowski are RHINO's that need to be defeated and replaced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom