Surge in luxury shooting ranges caters to new gun culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see ANY type of range, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
Not my kind of place, but the more places, the better.
I usually just go to the pasture, but a nice indoor facility can be nice when Mother Nature is being a byatch.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those prices are in line with what H&H charges now ... Well except for the VIP lounge and private lanes ... I bet they wish they'd thought of that first though ...

I called H&H a few hours ago to find out what their charges were for a transfer. They charge $75 so I would say the other place is a hell of a deal.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$10 bucks in my neck of the woods.

Yeah I ended up shipping to sooner state pawn. I would have shipped to the LGS in Kingfisher as their transfer fee is $20 and I would have easily saved the difference in gas but they peeved me off earlier. I went in to ask about buying the gun from them what it would cost, they quoted me $999 before tax, I asked about the transfer fee and the gun immediately dropped to $850. I'm a cheap ass and not willing to take the $100 hickey vs online anyway but them pulling that encouraged me to put down all the cleaning supplies I planned on purchasing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom