Surge in luxury shooting ranges caters to new gun culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is going south fast. I dont understand why anyone would have an issue with these establishments. I too grew up shooting at old appliances and still love to do it but I would also enjoy a joint like this if we had one close.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Overtly? Not yet. However, there is veiled disdain in this short-lived thread already. There are people starving out there, ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is going south fast. I dont understand why anyone would have an issue with these establishments. I too grew up shooting at old appliances and still love to do it but I would also enjoy a joint like this if we had one close.

I'm not sure anyone "has an issue with" these places, just it may not be everyone's cup o tea.
Having more venues to shoot guns is always a good idea, and these places may help change the image of gun owners.
The Liberal that used to see us as a bunch of rednecks driving trucks with rebel flags and gun racks can now see us as softer, gentler types.
Kinda like bikers used to be bad guys...hard asses with kick-start oil spewing machines, terrorizing the streets. Now it's mid-life crisis potbellied guys on "softtails".....culture change comes hard for some

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure anyone "has an issue with" these places, just it may not be everyone's cup o tea.
Having more venues to shoot guns is always a good idea, and these places may help change the image of gun owners.
The Liberal that used to see us as a bunch of rednecks driving trucks with rebel flags and gun racks can now see us as softer, gentler types.
Kinda like bikers used to be bad guys...hard asses with kick-start oil spewing machines, terrorizing the streets. Now it's mid-life crisis potbellied guys on "softtails".....culture change comes hard for some

This is true. I like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom