Surge in luxury shooting ranges caters to new gun culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at membership when they were building the Frisco Range. My daughter lives there and I figured it might be nice to have a membership for when I went to visit her.

Not at those prices. And the prices were higher if I wanted to shoot my own full auto if I remember correctly. And there were limitations on the number of times I could shoot my own full auto.

I'll stick with the open field, a friend's back porch, H&H and SCRAPs.

Dave

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called H&H a few hours ago to find out what their charges were for a transfer. They charge $75 so I would say the other place is a hell of a deal.

:shocked: Jeez ... I can't believe they've gone up that much ... I mean I don't doubt you but day-um ... Maybe Wilshire Guns will price them outta the market after all ... it's gonna be interesting to see ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up shooting at the river near Mustang. Old car bodies, dead hogs dumped, washing machines were fun to shoot. I never liked shooting indoors, still don't. We also would shoot at Lexington WMA. I love the outdoors.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While the field certainly has its place this is by no means a bad thing for gun lovers. When you have a one hour lunch break or a client/customer to entertain these places are gift and a luxury.

I heard they had a shoot at a range near Tulsa...not to be named....that had a bunch of business guys as guests and the Hooters girls were there as servers, and prepping mags for the "men".

I'd rather crawl around in the cactus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom