Suspects charged in Carina Saunders killing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.news9.com/story/19091461/two-accused-killers-charged-with-murder-of-carina-saunders

Appears that they actual offender has been charged and arrested. I wonder if they actually did get some info from that strip club raid last week? If these scumbags were looking to trap women into a human trafficking operation, it's plausible that there may have been women there that knew about it (or were even "recruited" as some point).

This whole thing is a disturbing mess, but at least some good news today.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
horrible situation...they were hoping for more info. They were running out of time to charge Luis Ruiz or they were going to have to release him...the affidavit posted is tip of the iceberg and very disturbing.

One of the witnesses worked at lil d's and that I think was a big part - hoping for more info or leads...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
horrible situation...they were hoping for more info. They were running out of time to charge Luis Ruiz or they were going to have to release him...the affidavit posted is tip of the iceberg and very disturbing.

One of the witnesses worked at lil d's and that I think was a big part - hoping for more info or leads...

I read the affidavit, and you're right in that you could tell it only hinted at the entirety of what had to have happened. At first read it doesn't sound much different then what you hear about in movies or on TV. Then it hits you this is real, and some sicko actually could do what it said, and I got a knot in my stomach.

And tip of the iceberg indeed. I gather there had to be a lot more people not only involved, but who witnessed what happened but are afraid to come forward.

The OKC Video Vigilante has actually been following this case pretty well. Here's his latest post:

http://johntv.com/charges-filed-in-saunders-murderdismemberment-affidavit-released/

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read the affidavit, and you're right in that you could tell it only hinted at the entirety of what had to have happened. At first read it doesn't sound much different then what you hear about in movies or on TV. Then it hits you this is real, and some sicko actually could do what it said, and I got a knot in my stomach.

And tip of the iceberg indeed. I gather there had to be a lot more people not only involved, but who witnessed what happened but are afraid to come forward.

The OKC Video Vigilante has actually been following this case pretty well. Here's his latest post:

http://johntv.com/charges-filed-in-saunders-murderdismemberment-affidavit-released/

My best friend is engaged to her cousin so I have been following closely and getting extra hints...and it is known to the family some extent of how bad it is..but seeing it in writing and getting the verification is hard. There are a lot involved not in custody that are related in some way or were there.

There is a lot of suspect and curiosity...and then knowing they know others were involved and even have some names but yet they aren't in custody. They had to press these charges earlier than desired just to keep Luis Ruiz behind bars.

I hope they never publicly release the ME report. Nobody needs to know (for their own sake) what fully happened. But I know they will have to and some will read it.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Investigators having trouble getting anyone to talk because they are scared would indicate there's more there that hasn't been exposed yet.

Can you imagine what it must be like to be the detective assigned to solve this case and deal with the details and the scumbags involved here.
I don't think I would be able to sleep and it might affect my outlook on humanity.
It's a necessary but terrible job.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always heard about such things but never so close to home. (Moved here two years ago). It's nauseating reading and hearing about the gory details. I don't think there's justice enough out there to make these guys pay what they owe for what they did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom