Syrian B.S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xdmspringer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes thank goodness! But we still have a couple years of him left, he's all about power and making a name for himself other than building debt like he does. There's a lot that can still happen though by the end of his term

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was on 60 minutes tonight. Assad handed Charley Rose his ass.
Assad, who is accusing us? Charlie with eyes crossed, uh "reports of", "People are saying", "experts say", and blah blah. No proof any chemical weapons were used.

Assad: Who are you to tell Syria what we need to do? Have you talked to the people of Syria?

http://youtu.be/dD09J0frs28

xdmspringer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either someone on the intelligence side is falsifying documents to make everyone believe chem weapons were used, the reportors are full of **** or a sacrificial offering of 1000 people happend.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We still have no proof of who and what used chemical,weapons, the al,Qaida production team is there own worse enemy!
Hey we did such and such lets put it on you tube.

xdmspringer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I strongly believe in discipline, i was beat when i did something wrong and it built character and guided me down the right road to stay out of jail or some sort of thrallment. If he would of got beat a couple more times for being a brat he probly wouldnt try to jilt the rights of the citizens and tell all these "anti-gun groups against "illegal guns"to to shove it as well and i honestly dont have a clue what an "illegal gun" is

Latest posts

Top Bottom