Syrian B.S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either someone on the intelligence side is falsifying documents to make everyone believe chem weapons were used, the reportors are full of **** or a sacrificial offering of 1000 people happend.

There is more evidence that our side did it than Assad's (yes, ours - we've aligned ourselves with the FSA/Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood). It was likely perpetrated by the rebels in order to blame government forces to draw us into the fight, since the rebels (our side) is losing. And the false flag was done with our blessing, as Syria is just a stepping stone for us on the way to Iran. Our government wants the backing of the people, and they thought gassing people would do it (kind of like killing kids would get them support for gun control). Neither has worked as they planned. Look for more determined tries on both fronts.

xdmspringer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats sad that they had to kill a bunch of kids in order to try for more gun control, they know the bullet dont pick the victim its the shooter that picks them. Government is just wanting to jilt our american rights so they can be in control and not have to worry about us taking over. I also think obama wants the oil and water rights to syria

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.13deals.com_images_products_noticebeatings1.jpg

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is more evidence that our side did it than Assad's (yes, ours - we've aligned ourselves with the FSA/Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood). It was likely perpetrated by the rebels in order to blame government forces to draw us into the fight, since the rebels (our side) is losing. And the false flag was done with our blessing, as Syria is just a stepping stone for us on the way to Iran. Our government wants the backing of the people, and they thought gassing people would do it (kind of like killing kids would get them support for gun control). Neither has worked as they planned. Look for more determined tries on both fronts.

If this was true, why didn't "we" take advantage of the situation when we had the chance?

Can you source your "evidence"?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this was true, why didn't "we" take advantage of the situation when we had the chance?

Can you source your "evidence"?

Uh, the fact that the Syrian rebels we're supporting have 1.) pledged their allegiance to Al-Qaeda (and it's new leader, essentially Osama Bin Ladin's replacement)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/11/syria-al-qaeda-connection/2075323/

2.) the video of Syrian rebels loading rocket-propelled weapons with canisters on the ends, and

3.) the video of the Syrian Rebels basically caught on tape talking about targets with civilians and Sarin gas.

Sarin gas could have come from Russia to Syria, or from Saudi (where Al-Qaeda has strong ties). And I'm not sure if you missed it, but Obama desperately tried to take advantage of that situation.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uh, the fact that the Syrian rebels we're supporting have 1.) pledged their allegiance to Al-Qaeda (and it's new leader, essentially Osama Bin Ladin's replacement)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/11/syria-al-qaeda-connection/2075323/

2.) the video of Syrian rebels loading rocket-propelled weapons with canisters on the ends, and

3.) the video of the Syrian Rebels basically caught on tape talking about targets with civilians and Sarin gas.

Sarin gas could have come from Russia to Syria, or from Saudi (where Al-Qaeda has strong ties). And I'm not sure if you missed it, but Obama desperately tried to take advantage of that situation.

Uh! come on ez bake, I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I'm asking for your sources. I read through the source you provided and it did nothing to substantiate your earlier claim that the rebels committed the atrocity that caused all this dust-up. Even the Russians have offered no evidence that the Syrian government wasn't responsible. I don't know who did it, but I base my suspicions on what I've read and seen and Assad looks pretty guilty to me.

And, I still ask, "why didn't we take advantage of the situation when it came up", if that was the trigger we were trying to pull?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh! come on ez bake, I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I'm asking for your sources. I read through the source you provided and it did nothing to substantiate your earlier claim that the rebels committed the atrocity that caused all this dust-up. Even the Russians have offered no evidence that the Syrian government wasn't responsible. I don't know who did it, but I base my suspicions on what I've read and seen and Assad looks pretty guilty to me.

And, I still ask, "why didn't we take advantage of the situation when it came up", if that was the trigger we were trying to pull?

No worries man, that link just proved the rebels sided/pledged to Al-Qaeda.

There's another link on here (I posted it in the big Syria thread) that has the video of the rebels (I just didn't feel like chasing it down).

It could be propaganda just like we're getting from our government though to be honest (the link was from WND I think) but there seems to be tons of Youtube videos popping up showing rebels doing things far worse than the Syrian soldiers (not to mention, the place hit with gas had Syrian soldiers nearby and a few in the area).

Edit Here's the link with videos:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

As to "Why?", seriously? With this administration you're asking why? When we know the answer to that, we'll all get Nobel Peace Prizes :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom