tailgating a motorcycle is bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people are just tards.... Tailgating a cycle? really people...

But on a funnier side I did see a HA get his bike hit from behind by a drunk at a stop light. The biker pulled him out of his Dodge Ram truck and beat him silly. Some other people called the cops and the dude in the truck not only went to the hospital but also went to jail for DUI.......LOL.....

(not that I condone violence of course) But it was funny at the same time.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful out there, people are crazy. I ride 80 miles/day and so far (knocking on wood), have had only one crash. I can't imagine lane splitting here like they do in Cali, people would probably try to run you over.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never tailgate a motorcyle. Might make the rider nervous and he or she might drop the cup full of steel ball bearings they are holding. :rubhands:

Worked with a fella many years ago that always kept a few marble sized ball bearings in his jacket pocket when he rode his motorcycle. He told me you would be surprised how fast folks back off when you flip one of those back over your shoulder like a marble and they hit that windshield.

And NO, it was not me.........

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if a bike is tailgating me or passes me too close in my truck can I throw bolts and marbles too? Geesh and you wonder where bikers get their reputation? That's just stupid! I can't believe how many people here admit to considering this. Could this be felony assault? Bye bye gun rights if so and you get caught. You better bet if anyone throws bolts at my car when driving, I'll get your info and press charges. Think through the situation and just move on, it's not worth it to do something stupid.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People drive like idiots these days. I gave up riding a bike after a semi wanted my lane and I had no where to go.
Now days, I am glad I drive at least 4 wheels, it is a lot safer.
I see more dumb stuff from the rice rockets then the Harleys these days. My neighbor shows us daily how many
brains he has by riding a wheelie past at greater then 60 mph on a county road.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
............Could this be felony assault? Bye bye gun rights if so and you get caught. You better bet if anyone throws bolts at my car when driving, I'll get your info and press charges. Think through the situation and just move on, it's not worth it to do something stupid.

What he said. That's why we use to carry just a hand full of small rocks. Hard to prove where they came from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom