Talimena drive...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody been down the Talimena drive lately? Have all the leaves turned yet? Most foliage is still green at my place. Mrs. GED and I thought about going this afternoon, but not if everything is still green.
We are wondering the same thing. Watching for replies

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i used to go by once a year i would rent a car that handled great and go throught the drive with the cruse set on the speed limit,and AC/DC cranked up loud great fun..,, at the half way place where the motel is, there is a hiwy that goes north, at the bottom there was a shooting range off to the west,a gravel road at least a half mil long, shooting benches a roof,well made place,BUT you are out there all alone like so be carefull..

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Used to ride the bike over there and camp at the state park. If anyone hasn't heard about about there is a cemetery called Maplewood east of Eureka Springs AR that has some of the best fall foliage I've seen. The only better was Maggie Valley NC when I went out to ride Tail of the Dragon years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom