Taran Tactical shooter advocates gun control in interview, loses gig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was blinded by the light, reved up like a duce, another runner in the night! To para phrase old Manfred Mann
Poor old Taran always had trouble concentrating and then you got girls who want that Hollywood connection he has and then the train wrecks start happening. Who would have thought? Or in this case DIDN'T.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so my phone didn't correct my poor spelling, I knew it was deuce, as in a 32 Ford, but my finger didn't! Still a great paraphrase for ADD boy.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't Necro! Its the yearly bash Taran at the SHOT show time for being a Hollywood guy who goes after young gals, and has a young hot girl friend for all the jelouse guys! Older guy with Hollywood connections who goes after young women. Who would have thought!

Or it could be I didn't notice the date of this post and thought it was recent.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't Necro! Its the yearly bash Taran at the SHOT show time for being a Hollywood guy who goes after young gals, and has a young hot girl friend for all the jelouse guys! Older guy with Hollywood connections who goes after young women. Who would have thought!

Or it could be I didn't notice the date of this post and thought it was recent.
As long as they are legal, who cares?

Latest posts

Top Bottom