Terrible experience at Outdoor America today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoov, In many of our experiences, the service at OA has been horrible and the employees have been rude and lazy. The prices have not been bad, but who wants to put up with a$$holes?

Ditto on the above. I work hard for the money that I spend on guns, ammo, etc and I enjoy shopping for the stuff. Sure as hell don't need OA throwing a wet towel my good time.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to OA once. Literally no other customers and yet no one would help me. I'm assuming it's because I'm young and don't look like I can afford the toys I have. I haven't been back since.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Go in there and spend about $300 on weatherby ammunition and they treat you pretty good. (4 boxes, 80 rounds, OUCH!)

I've had bad customer service more often than not out there, but I shoot some pretty oddball calibers and if I'm itching to shoot something right now, that's the place to find oddball ammo locally. I'd hate to see OA close.

ACooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had a problem getting help in OA, they've always been more than willing to talk and let me look at guns etc.

They've always had great prices, I like to go to H & H to look then go to OA and see how much cheaper it is.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know anything about OA ,and maybe it was already said (I didnt read the whole thread).
But what about being polite ....and Get Off The Phone.
I dont give a tinkers dam about service, if I want it I'll deal with it and tell them to kiss where the sun dont shine on the way out.

.Jus sayin.....continue on ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom