Texas Roadhouse A+++ in my book

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had heard that WWP had high Administrative expenses and this thread reminded me to go look for myself. I went over to Charity Navigator and looked them up. I found that their Administrative expenses (salaries, facilities, etc) are listed at 5.7%.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're one of the best casual dining restaurants out there. I don't care for the whooping, hollering and dancing from the staff, but I know that's their angle and it doesn't hurt the service. Their ribs are good and their steaks are solid as well. That's where we go if we're wanting a steak not cooked at home and not willing to drop $50/plate. The vet's parking spot just makes me happier giving them my money.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're one of the best casual dining restaurants out there. I don't care for the whooping, hollering and dancing from the staff, but I know that's their angle and it doesn't hurt the service. Their ribs are good and their steaks are solid as well. That's where we go if we're wanting a steak not cooked at home and not willing to drop $50/plate. The vet's parking spot just makes me happier giving them my money.

This! Used to love to go here but won't anymore.We don't go out to eat too often (3-4 times per month) but when we do I want to enjoy company and conversation. I will not go to a Place that does these stupid birthday chants.

On a separate note it is disturbing the number of families I see out to dinner where they each have their freakin face buried in their stupid phone. Dinner should be an experience not a routine.

But I do think its good for Texas Roadhouse to do this.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had heard that WWP had high Administrative expenses and this thread reminded me to go look for myself. I went over to Charity Navigator and looked them up. I found that their Administrative expenses (salaries, facilities, etc) are listed at 5.7%.

I try and support WWP every chance I get. From what I've seen they're a good organization

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try and support WWP every chance I get. From what I've seen they're a good organization

But they won't let any charity associated with guns use the WWP logo or endorse that charitable event. They will however take all the donations from gun companies, just won't publicly endorse them or any charity associated with guns, very hypocritical. Tom Gresham in guntalk had the main guy in two different times and he just dug his hole deeper, google and I'm sure you can find the references and probably archived audio as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom