Thank you to redmax51

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He came by the hospital, picked up total stranger, (me) and took me to eat lunch. Then back to the hospital, where I got my truck, and led me to 2A. Very nice range. He has a Glock that I think I could get used to. Much better trigger than the other Glock or two I've shot. I hit both eyes and the nose of the target with it.

I put a box of .22Mag through my NAA. The bigger grips I put on it make a huge difference. I have a LOT more confidence in that little gun now.

Sure was nice to get away from the hospital for a little while. BTW, my wife should be released tomorrow.

Thanks again Steve.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never met him, but that's one of the big reasons you've gotta' love this site. No strangers. The kinda' folks who would do about anything for their fellow man.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Hope it works out well.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great deal all around! You say you and your wife are in the hospital ? How are you for Easter weekend? Anything we can do just give me a pm.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Yup, reminds me why I've stuck around so long.

I try to keep track of what's going on with the members; but I was unaware your wife was hospitalized. I pray she is ok, or gets that way in a hurry!

Take care!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DCR, is that you hiding behind the bison? If you don't mind, tell me about the hunt.

Yep. Four years ago ... February of 2008 in New Mexico. Hunted with Kyle Bell of Folsom Outfitters. If you want more info, shoot me a PM with a phone # and a good time to call.

Hope all is well with you and the wife!

Latest posts

Top Bottom