The balloon is going up over Atlanta now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea the NAACP is saying police shot an unarmed black man. Never mentioning that he was drunk, resist arrest, grabbed a cop's taser, ran, and then turned and pointed it at the cop. Cop drew his gun and shot him. Listen close and you can hear BLM and other race hustlers gearing up.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's that systemic racism, and white privilege.

Would be nice if there was a place we could put all of those damned oppressive white people, so they could just oppress and abuse each other, and leave POC alone. Give them their own country, and make them stay there.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The media is feeding this frenzy.

I happened to watch the ABC report on the "incident" in Tulsa with the J-Walkers. After showing the short video clip that showed the "abuse" the Reporter made it a point to indicate that there were no sidewalks in that area. Yet when I watched the video they showed you could clearly see a sidewalk to the right of the street in the video. In addition TPD released a statement and the full bodycam video that tells a different story than what the media is showing, but I'm sure ABC wont retract their story, and just like the other stories they will run it every day to keep everyone angry.

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I stay away from cities. At first it was on account of the traffic. But now I won’t even take an interstate through one. I feel like the police officers in particular cities should, if they can afford to, get out of law enforcement and look for better, safer jobs.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The media is feeding this frenzy.

I happened to watch the ABC report on the "incident" in Tulsa with the J-Walkers. After showing the short video clip that showed the "abuse" the Reporter made it a point to indicate that there were no sidewalks in that area. Yet when I watched the video they showed you could clearly see a sidewalk to the right of the street in the video. In addition TPD released a statement and the full bodycam video that tells a different story than what the media is showing, but I'm sure ABC wont retract their story, and just like the other stories they will run it every day to keep everyone angry.
Of course they are.

It's an example of what now-retired CBS reporter Bernie Goldberg calls 'good racial manners', to wit; never criticizing Blacks, holding them to lower standards of behavior, nothing is their fault, all of tnhe problems they face are the result of White racism, constantly catering to the loudmouths (Sharpton, the NBPP. etc.)

Then take the media's loathing of Trump, and that adds fuel to the fire as well.

I heard predictions some time back that this was going to be a violent year and they seem to have been borne out

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup they had major 16 lane highways in Atl blocked last night. Rumors of crowds surrounding police stations when I went to bed. I had to go there for a work up until about 6 years ago once or twice year. I hated that place from the airport, to traffic to everything named peachtree. Not a place I would want to be when the @#$ pops off for sure.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the IRS hit the country crooner Willie Nelson in 1990 with a bill for $16.7 million in unpaid back taxes, Nelson had to hand over many of his possessions to stay out of prison.
All Sharpton owes $4.7 million in federal back taxes.
Sharpton himself owes New York state $806,875 and has federal liens for unpaid personal income taxes against him totaling $2.6 million, records show.
Also other parts of Al's debt:
The Harlem-based NAN owed $813,576 to the federal government at the end of 2012, according to the most recent filings for the group.

Sharpton’s company, Rev-Al Communications, owes $447,826 to the state. His Bo-Spanky Consulting firm has only $18.21 in outstanding debt, according to state records.
All Sharpton hasn't had to hand over anything to the IRS.
So tell me more about white privilege.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why should the chief have to resign because of his officers? That doesn't make sense. Of course, none of this crap makes sense.
He is the head of the department and should be held accountable for his officer's actions and be the voice of reason and if necessary discipline and policy change. I don't know the man/woman chief. I just know that resigning is bullsh1t.

Latest posts

Top Bottom