The balloon is going up over Atlanta now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How many people honestly think that there is a white LEO right now that wants to shoot anyone, let alone a black person?!? Even if you are clearly in the right, you will be crucified. I am a Georgia boy through and through and will always call Atlanta my home town. But what it has become truly breaks my heart.

The PD has been ineffective for YEARS and hasn't gotten any better under Mayor Bottoms or Chief Shield's watch. AS a matter of fact, the lawlessness has escalated long before this BLM madness started. Interstates (and major roads though town) are routinely shut down because of street racing and there is often a mass of ATVs that terrorize people in the streets. APD hasn't done a DAMN thing about it, either.

There is a word of caution for my Oklahoma City people. OKC is very, VERY similar to what Atlanta looked like in the late 80s and early 90s. It *used* to be a great place to live...but not so much anymore. I see that Mayor McSelfie is very proud about how OKC has grown....well, I wouldn't be so happy about it. A lot of it are transplants from places that like to bring their ****** politics with them. I fear for what OKC may be like in 15-20 years.

This is a true statement.

Yeh. Now would be a good time to egress from OKC, while you can sell at a profit. Because the writing is on the wall. It’s not possible to take on the PC in cities and win. When the city goes to hell, it’s best to not be anywhere near that place.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK...So...This ...NEW ...normal...Every time a Black gets shot by the police during a CRIME...a riot is due within minutes...cause some type Racism...Everything,... no matter what...it's racism.

But blacks can shoot each other no problem...Just trying to learn these rules now.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK...So...This ...NEW ...normal...Every time a Black gets shot by the police during a CRIME...a riot is due within minutes...cause some type Racism...Everything,... no matter what...it's racism.

But blacks can shoot each other no problem...Just trying to learn these rules now.
And you cannot say certain words.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PC is killing America. We sit home and let people like Holt get elected Mayor and are afraid someone might think poorly of us if we speak up.
No politician dared criticized Obama because they would be labeled a racist and the media would have ruined them. You are absolutely correct, Holt should never been voted into office. So we don't speak up...where do we speak up? Seemingly, no one cares what direction we are headed. If we do or say anything we are considered racist when in fact we are not, we only care about our country and where it is headed. Our schools teach alternative lifestyles (I hear), schools in Tennessee teach or taught the tenants of islam, and all sorts of "basketweaving courses," Why can't they teach anti-racism to counter racism taught in homes? This is not to teach Black history but rather to teach people to simply get along better. But there are those that would argue anti-racism can't be taught without teaching Black History but to me that argument doesn't hold water because courtesy knows no color.

I went through Atlanta once and asked a "person" for directions and they did not want to give me a straight answer and they weren't on drugs as far as I knew. I will not voluntarily go back to Atlanta, racism abounds.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look at these "police events" as if a reactive inner mechanism takes over. How many of us have been in a fight at sometime within our lives and had to strike our attacker? We probably didn't hit only once but reflexively multiple times until we had the realization that the attacker wasn't' a threat to us. I did that to a drunk stepdad when I was younger, he grabbed me from behind and I twisted to throw him on the floor and hit him several times in the face and my mother had to pull me back. I wouldn't have hit anyone that number of times but I wasn't myself at the time, it was reflexive. So I think I can understand why a police officer does some things they do... Beats me, that's my opinion and not engraved in stone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom