The countdown starts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My lead, copper and brass products have tripled in 8 months.

I’ve been selling my lead, copper, and brass and rotated into a little silver and gold. Market rotation baby, I’m not chasing anything. Don’t know yet if I’m off to Dons coin or my safety deposit box latter in the week with the silver the 1835 $5 gold completes a 1834-1838 set when gold hit $3600 an ounce I’ll break even.

ACED2E83-C5B9-4F98-AECE-9E4D611CB6E1.jpeg

Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a long game of ebb and flows, its close but will be volatile. Physical in smaller bars/coins are scarce.
Really unless your playing slv or pslv ,paper price doesn’t make a difference what physical does on these shortages.

Been though all of these as I’ve been in the hobby since 1965, this will be the biggest in our lifetimes IMO. Silver will be the technology metal of the 21st century.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A bit of explanation on silver in this thread below.

There's a **** TON of misinformation on the news channels and lots of manipulation which is probably highly illegal. I bought some shares of AMC last Friday just before close. Put in a trailing stop order today just after opening at a real nice gain. No issue placing that order. Momentum reversed and guess what? It hit the number and still didn't generate a sell order for over 10 minutes after it hit that price so I cancelled it and put in a straight up market sell order. It took over 50 minutes to complete. I've used this account for several years and done I don't know how many orders with no issues whatsoever. Ever! So I had some 3 other very minor positions and I put in sell orders on all three separately and they completed immediately just like always. Imagine that! The Brokerage? ETrade. I'll be transferring that account somewhere else later this week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreet...eel_like_clarification_is_needed_about_today/

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The play is physical not paper, they’ll make more paper. You can’t corner paper, Comex default pays paper if they can’t deliver, that exposes the game for a possible black swan is the way I see it. I’ve got stops at this point as the swings happen and will be playing volatile, my physical is long term and hopefully can end in a trust for a grandson’s old age as he has autism, you never know he’s awesome and a blessing and making good progress he’s just not very vocal.

One advantage of etrade and TD America is they allow you to play the after hours overseas commodities markets and you can buy/ sell slv as it’s trending. Buying and selling off US hours really helps me. Small frys with odd lots seems to always take too long when the big boys are buying or selling.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A bit of explanation on silver in this thread below.

There's a **** TON of misinformation on the news channels and lots of manipulation which is probably highly illegal. I bought some shares of AMC last Friday just before close. Put in a trailing stop order today just after opening at a real nice gain. No issue placing that order. Momentum reversed and guess what? It hit the number and still didn't generate a sell order for over 10 minutes after it hit that price so I cancelled it and put in a straight up market sell order. It took over 50 minutes to complete. I've used this account for several years and done I don't know how many orders with no issues whatsoever. Ever! So I had some 3 other very minor positions and I put in sell orders on all three separately and they completed immediately just like always. Imagine that! The Brokerage? ETrade. I'll be transferring that account somewhere else later this week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreet...eel_like_clarification_is_needed_about_today/

They also swapped around the same 100 shares of GME in an attempt to trick the market into selling. It didn’t work and Reddit is all over their illegal attempts to manipulate the market. They’re not having it!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The play is physical not paper, they’ll make more paper. You can’t corner paper, Comex default pays paper if they can’t deliver, that exposes the game for a possible black swan is the way I see it. I’ve got stops at this point as the swings happen and will be playing volatile, my physical is long term and hopefully can end in a trust for a grandson’s old age as he has autism, you never know he’s awesome and a blessing and making good progress he’s just not very vocal.

One advantage of etrade and TD America is they allow you to play the after hours overseas commodities markets and you can buy/ sell slv as it’s trending. Buying and selling off US hours really helps me. Small frys with odd lots seems to always take too long when the big boys are buying or selling.

But do you really have stops? The bastards cost me enough for a new Gen 5 G34MOS with their delay.

If they can pick and choose what prices you are allowed to buy and sell at what good are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom