The Decriminalization Of Bestiality Is Becoming A Key Issue For Libertarian Leaders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, is it your thought that Libertarian human begins are interested in sex with farm animals?

Not all of them no, just a tiny fringe. That said I do believe that if it came up to a vote most Libertarians would vote for it because they would see it as a right as long as it hurts no one else. If it feels good do it seems to be the Libertarian way of thinking.

Of course I am pretty sure I have heard one or two of you say "I love ewweeee" :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as the animal is 18 and consents I don't see a problem.

In human years, or animal years? LOL

From a strictly philosophical observation, we kill animals without regard to the pain or suffering it causes. From a pure logic standpoint, if we can use animals however we wish, to include death, why not? Could an opponent to killing animals use the fact that we don't allow sex with animals to say that if we can't condone such acts against animals, we shouldn't condone killing them either?

From a personal and moral standpoint, ick. Just...ick. Of all the millions of reasons to advocate for the libertarian cause, why this one?

Latest posts

Top Bottom