The entitled generation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They seriously thought child support continued into adulthood?

They did. Amazing, huh? All three of my kids were out on their own by 19. They got some help from us here and there (like when the triplets were born) but none of them expected help and they certainly did not act like I was somehow required to continue to support them. Some people's logic is mind-boggling ...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alimony may well be the money that the happy pay to the devil, but a hit man would have been cheaper.:D

No alimony. She made more money than he did when they divorced. It was child support, which we never missed a single payment on and was never late. The exact opposite of my experience. I never got a dime of child support and the court in another state even let him reduce his child support payments. I was notified by Order after the fact. On top of that the state tried to collect the AFCD I got the year I was trying to get back up in my feet from me about 15 years ago. Apparently they thought I was the one who was supposed to be paying child support to him. We got that straightened out in short order.

Honest to God, you cannot make stuff like this up. Lol

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! This Broad would be extremely high maintenance, can you imagine going to work all day and coming hime to her? The first words out of her mouth would be, "Where are we going to supper tonight or what are you cooking?"

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! This Broad would be extremely high maintenance, can you imagine going to work all day and coming hime to her? The first words out of her mouth would be, "Where are we going to supper tonight or what are you cooking?"

It would be harder to keep her together than a glass roof in a hail storm...

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This person is of voting age!! Any bets on what her political affiliation is
upload_2018-8-28_15-38-38.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom